Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rebirth of spoiled crown Princess Ch54

 


Previous Chapter ||| Table of Contents ||| Next Chapter



Chapter 54 - Yiniang's Entry into the Palace


Consort Shu looked so young that she looked like a young woman in her twenties, Lian Jinrong presented the gift and said enviously, "Cousin, why are you so young? You still look as if you are still in your boudoir ......"


Shu Guifei laughed: "Laugh, you are good at making me happy!"


"I'm not trying to make you happy, I'm telling the truth. When I talk about boudoir, I can't help but think of the days when we used to embroider and talk together, and in the blink of an eye, so many years have passed.


In fact, she is not old and still has her flowering beauty.


Shu Guifei also said with emotion, "Yes, the children have grown up, can we not grow old? I heard that you were angry with the General a while ago. After so many years, everything is fine, what is it about now?"


Lian Jinrong was looking forward to her mentioning this, and was busy pulling out a handkerchief to wipe the corners of her eyes: "Cousin, it is reasonable to say that a family scandal should not be publicised, but cousin is not an outsider, if I tell cousin, cousin will not laugh at me ......"


"Yeah, we're sisters, what's the joke?"


"Speaking of sisters, I do feel that my cousin is closer to me than my Jiejie who shares the same father. All this is not because of Lian Jin Yu, saying that there is a distinction between the Di and Shu, and that concubines are favoured over wives. It is also because she did not want to manage things before, so I reluctantly took over this mess. After so many years of being in charge, she has not been able to do any good. Now she wants to take back the power and manage it herself, so she can just say so, and she has even framed me for many crimes, saying that I ordered people to serve guests with leftovers. You say that even if I really want to be harsh, I would never slap my own face and the General's face in front of the Crown Prince, right? How could I be so stupid?"


Lian Jinrong's face was full of hatred: " And my nephew, but only recognized his own Di aunt. Such a thing happened, he did not say a word to defend me, but rather fan the fire at the side. I figured out, isn't it because he climbed up to the crown prince that high branch? There is no one else in his eyes, and he dislikes me for not being as capable as his own aunt. The Crown Prince is so fond of him that he has to accompany him to dinner ......"


Lian Jinrong's words caused Guifei Shu's face to change a few times as she finally said, "They are a bit too bullying!"


"Yes, cousin, General has been bewitched by Lian Jingyu, and has even chastised me without thinking of the love between husband and wife for many years. If I were to tell, I would really be ashamed ...... of myself," she said, and burst into tears.


 Consort Shu sighed, "What's the use of crying? That An Zhongtao is a bit too bold, just knowing that the first daughter of their Lian family is backed by the Crown Prince, but not knowing that you still have me as your cousin?"


"The General has a stubborn temper, but he is sincere. If it wasn't for Lian Jinyu's mother and daughter, he wouldn't be like this!".


 At these words Shu Guifei laughed, "You really do care for your family's General."


    "I've made my cousin laugh ......" Lian Jinrong wiped her eyes and looked around, "Where is that boy Ye Er?"


    "He's gone to pay his respects to his Fu Huang!"


"Ye'er is such a nice kid!" Lian Jinrong sighed, "It's strange, Yanran likes Ye'er very much, and got along with him since childhood. Now Ye'er came to the General's Mansion, they talked very happily, watching the two It feels like a perfect match for two children together...I wonder if my sister has engaged Ye'er? Do you have a suitable candidate in your heart?"


Shu Guifei is a smart person, and with her obvious hint, how could she not understand it, but she also has her own plans in mind.

Although they are both daughters of the general's family, the status of the Di born and the Shu born are certainly different.


If she were to do it for her cousin, she would have no problem, but she has to think of her son, and having the General as support will naturally be of great benefit to the future.


She was aiming at the Di-born An Qingran, and would never go to the Shu-born An Yanran, so she said, "Ye Er is fine, I still have to discuss his marriage with the Emperor, everything is the decision of the Emperor!



Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.