Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rebirth of Spoiled Crown Princess ch 222

 


Chapter 222: Offence on Both Sides

 Don’t know if An Zhongtao forgot about the letter, or does not want to mention it again. In short, he didn’t go into it.

Lian Jinyu secretly squeezed the sweat for An Qingran.

Maybe the General is clever and has thought about it, but if he thinks that his daughter has done all this, afraid that his own face won’t be splendour. So it is better to treat it as don’t know anything happened.

The next day.

An Qingran got up very early, and the General’s Mansion still looked very lively way it was yesterday. The maids got up early to clean. In Beiyuan, Shen Biyun stood outside Lao taitai Tan’s door waiting to serve. She had been waiting for a while, Lao taitai did not get up, but the maid went and called her here early, saying that the Lao taitai Tan asked her to serve. She stood there and her complexion kept changing, her brows were twisted. She hated in her heart that this mother-in-law came here without giving her any face. Not only did she yell at her, she also scolded her clearly. Now, she has been standing here for so long time, and she hasn’t told her to enter the room. Obviously to show the authority to stand her her.

She really is. Now that I think about it, the future is really uncertain.

Why should she serve this old woman? If she marries the General, it has nothing to do with Tan’s mansion.

But she wants to take away her child, she can’t make things froze.

Shen Biyun stood there very entangled. When she was in the General’s mansion, orders maid and lead the life of a rich master. When this mother-in-law came, she was beaten back to hell.

She has to go to her aunt.

Thinking of this, she turned around and walked out. Suddenly the door opened: “Where are you going?”

The voice was very majestic.

 Shen Biyun looked back and saw the well-dressed Tan Lao taitai. Obviously, she got up early, and she knew everything about Shen Biyun outside.

Shen Biyun stood there, her heart tumbling, she finally said: “Mother-in-law, what do you want?”

The Lao taitai pulled a sneer on her face: “Why, are you impatient?”

“Daughter-in-law dare not.” Shen Biyun finally pressed down the anger in her heart and gritted her teeth.

“Forgive you for not dare. If this person is wrong, he still can be arrogant, I have never seen it. Tan lao taitai turned and entered the house, and Shen Biyun followed in.

She sat on the chair and looked at Shen Biyun: “You tell me, do you feel wronged?”

 “Dare not.”

“What did you dare not? When you married into Tan’s family, I never treated you badly. Although some people talked about it, did I say anything? You take care of my son, I had seen it all, but your character is faulty after all. Now, I tell you clearly that I will take your son back and won’t let him be influenced by you. And you, I congratulate you now for had climbed the high branch again…”

These words with a sarcasm made Shen Biyun’s face flushed suddenly. There is also the maid from the General’s Mansion is here. She didn’t save her face like this, so she felt so embarrassed, Shen Biyun finally spoke: “Yaozu can’t leave…”

“Can you do it? I’m not dead yet, why is it your turn for the Tan family to call the shots? Besides, even if I die now, the Tan family won’t fall into your hands. The Tan family belongs to the Tan family’s descendants.”

“I didn’t mean to covet the Tan family, I just don’t want this. The little child left mother…” Shen Biyun’s voice weakened.

Because she felt that Tan lao taitai was really not scaring her.

She really planned to take Yaozu away and leave her.

How could she let Tan Lao taitai do this in front of her natal family?

Shen Biyun shook her head: “I don’t care what you say, I won’t let Yaozu leave.”

Tan lao taitai raised her brows, and then smiled: “It’s really long-term. Your natal family is really powerful and influential. Do you want to bully me, a widowed old lady? Tell you, I’m really not afraid of you. I don’t believe in this eloquence, there is no reason. People rarely talk to me in such a tone, if you make me anxious, I will leave you now…

Shen Biyun is suffocated. She is already a widow, if you give up her, do you want her to live?

She stood there for a while and said: “Mother-in-law, I have been doing my best since I married into Tan’s family. I dare not be disrespectful at all. When Shulin was still alive, he never said a word. I have been worked for the Tan family for so many years, without any credit and hard work. Moreover still gave birth to Yaozu, you can’t do this to me.”

“Still dare to speak, how can I let you raise my grandson? Look at the injuries on his body and still want talk to me about contribution and hard work. Let me tell you, you are the Tan family’s daughter-in-law and it’s normal for to do that. If I knew that you were this kind of person, at that time I should have considered it carefully when you wanted to enter the Tan family. “

These words made Shen Biyun unbearable.

 She turned to leave.

Tan Lao taitai looked at her and sneered: “Why? Don’t continue to pretend now? Your unfilial daughter-in-law, you still make face with me…”

 Shen Biyun didn’t care about anything. Ran into her aunt’s room and patted the door. And the old lady just got up: “What’s the matter?”

 “Auntie, you help me, my mother-in-law said to take Yaozu away, not only that, she still wants to retire me…”

“How can I help you? Huh?” The old lady sighed, “Before you didn’t tell me the truth. I want you to be my daughter-in-law. Now important people from family came. If this isn’t handle well , they went to official and sue saying that our General Mansion deceive others by influence and marry someone by force. This is not a small matter.” The old lady sighed as she rinsed her mouth.

 Shen Biyun was stunned when she heard that and said anxiously: “Auntie, she is actually not some big person. I look at it, but just short of money and wants some money. Aunt, I can’t go back to Tan Mansion. If go back with her, I am afraid I will be even inferior than slaves…”

“Don’t cry first, how can you be inferior to a slaves? After all, you gave birth to Yaozu. Besides, this Tan Lao taitai can still live more than you. If she died, that Tan family belongs to whom?”

“But aunt , I don’t want to go back. If you don’t save me, no one can save me now…

“I will figure out a way, don’t panic. Also don’t say anything about this matter, or else, Tan Lao taitai think it was us bullying people. She again staying embarrassed can’t leave, but it won’t be easy.”

 Shen Biyun was stunned . What does the aunt mean. Is she afraid of Tan Lao taitai?

 Why would my aunt give her this feeling?

Seeing Shen Biyun’s face, the old lady sighed: “Don’t intensify the contradiction, it is not good for you. I will find a way for you. “

 With the old lady’s words, Shen Biyun felt much more at ease.

 She returned to her room and Tan Yaozu also woke up: “Mother, where have you been?”


Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.