Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rebirth of Spoiled Crown Princess ch 224

 



Chapter 224: Inside and outside is not a person.

   

Empress Yun analyzed that he would definitely marry An Qingran to the crown prince. When she thought of this, she was finally relieved. For so many days, She has been thinking about how to settle this matter without a trace. Now that there is a certainty, she smiled: “Your majesty, chenqie specially ordered the kitchen to cook some side dishes today, which were made for your majesty when chenqie entered the palace…”

“Okay, Zhen happen to be hungry. Zhen won’t go anywhere today, just will accompany Empress.”

Empress Yun looked at the gentle eyes of the emperor, her heart was drunk early. She thought about her own days anyway, so she would be a trouble today and leave the emperor behind.

 The memorial, the national affairs, wait a minute.

As for the other concubines, when they accompany the emperor, they just don’t know who will become a country’s later…

That all will be future events. She is wise not to think about it anymore. With the emperor, you have a cup and I have a cup. She is deeply affectionate and loving…

    ******************

An Qingran is in the General’s mansion, where does she know that her marriage has been settled. She only knows, if Shen Biyun didn’t leave for a day, the mansion would never be peaceful.

She had heard all the contradictions between Shen Biyun and Tan lao taitai, and she was even more happy when she knew it. Counting on this, they would leave soon.

Lian Jinyu felt very uncomfortable because the General gave her veiled criticism. But she couldn’t talk to her daughter. She had to be stuffed, but she couldn’t digest it in her heart. She couldn’t help but sighed as she watched Mingchen. An Qingran sat on the bedside and said strangely: “Mother, what’s wrong? Still worrying about Shen Biyun’s affairs? I promise that she will leave soon.”

“I am worried that it is true that she will marry into the General Mansion soon. Tan lao taitai made it clear that she was angry with her and wanted to take her grandson away. That way, she would have nowhere to go. As long as your grandmother speaks, she will immediately enter the General’s mansion. When she enters the mansion, your father, he…”

She stopped the following words, It’s really inconvenient to say bad things about the General in front of her daughter.

An Qingran is exceptionally intelligent. She didn’t say, she was also alert: “What? Dad intends to marry Shen Biyun?”

“Not really, but he thinks I invited Tan lao taitai and didn’t discuss this matter with him. He probably felt uncomfortable…” Lian Jinyu also covered up for the General.

An Qingran thought for a while, and suddenly laughed: “It’s normal for my father to think this way. If it were to be a mother, she would definitely think the same way. If father really cared about Shen Biyun, he would have married early, and he would not have to wait so long. “

“Do you really think so?” Lian Jinyu looked at her daughter incredulously. Because she was disappointed with the General, she felt uncomfortable for the past two days and naturally did not show a good face to the General. But she was embarrassed to ask him directly, but An Qingran’s words saved her.

An Qingran nodded: “Of course, I’m very sure.”

She was not sure in her heart, but she thought, if a man yearns for a woman and has the convenience, how could he endure it for so long?

Even if Dad has some special feelings for Shen Biyun, his relationship is due to his memories and cherishment of his younger years, or a kind of satisfaction in his heart.

Lian Jinyu nodded, of course she was satisfied with this answer, and thought of her husband’s usual behavior, and felt that An Qingran’s words made sense.

So, the expression on her face is much better.

An Qingran is still solemn. Now is the critical moment, nothing can go wrong.

 Shen Biyun is in Beiyuan.

 “Aunt, I think she just wanted to make some money, so she let me go.”

The only thing she can rely on is her aunt.

The old lady’s face changed a few times, she finally stood up, walked to the flowerpot and trembled slightly: “My health is not good these days. I can’t listen to the mess. I’m afraid your mother-in-law will come to make a noise. Besides, you are still from the Tan family, and you still have a mother-in-law. How could I be your master? Your lies can hurt me miserably, you child, what do you think. “

When Shen Biyun heard this, her face flushed: “Aunt, I didn’t mean to lie to you. It’s just that it was true at the beginning and the mother-in-law didn’t care about us. After the death of my husband, I have been taking the child to live by myself. She has it or not. Besides, my aunt mentioned me to marry my cousin first…”

“Are you blaming me?” The old lady raised her eyebrows.

 “Don’t dare, I just really want the help of my aunt here. If I leave like this, then I will be miserable. After I go back, she will definitely bully me, Thinking that I don’t obey women’s way. I don’t know how to be tortured yet, aunt, there is a relative like you in my heart

  “Okay, I see…”

 “Aunty meant to help me?”

 “When did I not help you?”

Shen Biyun looked happy when she came out of Beiyuan. As long as her aunt is willing to explain to Tan lao taitai. She can’t really hold on to her. And Tan Yaozu doesn’t need them to raise, and he doesn’t need to change his name or surname. Growing up in the General’s mansion naturally had a different chance, and it was good for their grandson.

She returned to her room, but Tan Yaozu had given up crutches and could walk on his own. This was a good sign in her eyes. She looked at her son with joy with a smile on her face.

 “Mother, when will we go home?” Tan Yaozu said.

“Shall we not go home?”

  “No.”

“Why?”

“An Mingxuan bullied me. Grandma said that after returning home, I will be the future head of the Tan family. What I say is that no one will refute me. By the time, I will see if An Mingxuan, Shu born, can be in charge of the General’s Mansion, and what he can do…” When Tan Yaozu said this, his face was raised with grief and indignation.

Shen Biyun knew that these words were spoken by a child, but they were expressing what an adult meant.

 It is the meaning of Tan lao taitai.

It seems that she is still doing Tan Yaozu’s work.

“Mother doesn’t go back with you, do you want to go back yourself?” Shen Biyun cautiously probed.

“Mother? Why don’t you go back? Do you still want to marry your cousin? Grandma said that it is shameful for a remarried woman to not obey the woman’s way. Mother, you can go back with Yaozu.”

Shen Biyun was so angry. How could an old lady say such things to a child?

  What does he know?

She is instigating the relationship between their mother and child.

Shen Biyun stood up and walked to the next door, Just saw the lao taitai standing at the door and directing the maids to pack things. As soon as she saw her, the Tan lao taitai’s face became hardened. When Shen Biyun saw that they were leaving, she didn’t know how to feel, thinking that if she wanted to stay, she would not object. But her trick is rather ruthless, she wants to take Tan Yaozu away, and also makes her son hate her.


Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.