Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rebirth of Spoiled Crown Princess Ch 230

 


Chapter 230: Aunt and niece fall out.

“Yes, and there are many. You will definitely not believe what I say below, but if I said it, please believe it a little bit. I won’t worry about it anymore when I leave.” Shen Biyun seemed to have lost her strength, before finishing speaking, she sat down in a chair.

Seeing her appearance, An Zhongtao felt a little unusual, but put away his coldness: “What’s the matter? Let’s talk about it first.”

“I tell you, Mingchen’s things are not what I did. You may not believe it, because the nanny has already identified me, However, I advise you to torture her again, listen to her truth, and ask her where the two hundred taels of silver are hidden. You will surely know the truth.” As Shen Biyun said, she took a sip of the water on the table. It was An Zhongtao’s teacup. At this moment, she could only get close to him in this way.

“I don’t understand what you said, it’s better to be clear.” An Zhongtao did not fully believe her words.

It was my aunt who did it. She let the nanny harm Mingchen and then blamed me…”

Reading at thenovelsiread.blogspot.com

“What are you talking about?” An Zhongtao raised his eyebrows.

“Even if I’m silly and crazy, I won’t make jokes like this. I won’t frame your mother, am I? She is my aunt after all…. I think she is the second to blame me, her goal should be little Mingchen! At the end of my words, you can think you are good. Anyway, I didn’t do this thing, and I won’t feel guilty. I’m gone, you don’t have to send me away. From then on, you can take care of yourself. “Shen Biyun finished speaking and stood up.

 ”Wait!” An Zhongtao called to her, “Is there anything else I don’t know?”

 ”By the way, if you don’t believe that your mother trying to kill Mingchen. Then you will understand the following things after I have said them

Biaosao had dystocia when she fell in Beiyuan. It was Yaozu’s push, but at that time it was aunt who sent someone to tell Yaozu, saying that Biaosao came to drive our mother and son away, so Yaozu would do that. “

 An Zhongtao’s face was blue and white when he heard the words. That was his mother!

  Why would she do this?

 He is also her son. Mingchen is her own grandson. How can she be able to do it? There must be a reason.

 When he thought this way, he chose to believe in Shen Biyun, because she really didn’t need to harm her aunt.

  Shen Biyun left.

 Although extremely unwilling.

 When she left, everyone in the General’s Mansion went out to see her off, including her aunt.

Reading at thenovelsiread.blogspot.com

 She bid farewell to everyone, but when walked to her aunt’s side, she didn’t seem to see it. She turned her head and got into the carriage. The old lady stood there but her face was not so good.

She turned around and replied to Lian Jinyu: “This girl probably hates me because I didn’t speak to you all and let her stay. But Mingchen is my grandson. I have no reason to keep a wicked woman like her, right? Besides, there are enough women in the General’s Mansion, and things are messy enough. I used to look at her pitifully and wanted Zhongtao to accept her. Now it seems that I was really naive at that time. “

Lian Jinyu felt a lot more comfortable when she said this. Anyway, she thought she was apologising.

An Zhongtao, who was standing a little far away, kept looking at the direction of the carriage until it disappeared before he took it back. But when he looked at his mother, it was a little complicated.

He did not tell Lian Jinyu what Shen Biyun had said, because he was not so sure, if Shen Biyun was telling lies, how would he face his mother?

 Of course, he has to continue the investigation of the nanny.

 An Qingran watched Shen Biyun leave, and the bad breath in her heart finally went out.

No matter what, her mother’s position was preserved. As for Lian Jinrong, she was doing pretty well for the time being, and her thoughts were not placed on her.

Reading at the novelsiread.blogspot.com

 Dongnuange

An Qingran hugged little Mingchen all the time on the ground. Because he was uncomfortable, he couldn’t sleep well day and night. An Qingran was distressed. She walked around: “Father shouldn’t let Shen Biyun go. … By the way, mother, where is the nanny now? What does my father plan to do with her?”

“She is still locked up, and your father has not thought about it.”

“I want to see her again.” An Qingran moved her mind and sent Mingchen to her mother’s arms and turned and walked out.

“Why do you want to see her?” Lian Jinyu cried out in confusion.

An Qingran turned around, “I have a few words to ask her.”

Lian Jinyu looked at her disappearing back, with some doubts.

My daughter never does indifferent things.

So, she must have found something.

When An Qingran saw the nanny, The nanny is sitting there in rags, obviously, she is suffering from the board.

When the nanny saw An Qingran, she couldn’t help but trembled.

An Qingran walked in unhurriedly, sat on the table in front of her, first looked at her carefully, and looked up and down and never spoke. The look in her eyes made the nanny uneasy, she pulled the corners of her clothes, wringed for a long time, and finally she said: “Eldest Miss, you… are you looking for me?”

An Qingran was still looking at her, and suddenly ask: “How old is your child?”

The nanny did not expect that she would ask this question suddenly, she thought about it, her face was moved: “Already three years old…”

“Is it a son or a daughter?”

“Is it a daughter.”

“Really? When she was so old as Mingchen, did you keep by her side?”

 ”Yes.”

 ”Then did she ever get sick?”

 ”Had…”

 ”Then do you feel distressed?”

“… Eldest Miss, I’m sorry, I know I’m crazy, But I didn’t know that this medicine would be so powerful, I just thought it would make him sleep longer, or have a diarrhea for a few days…”

“Well, when that person found you, you didn’t hesitate at all?”

“I…” The nanny did not speak.

An Qingran suddenly stood up and circled her: “So, you tell me the whole story again…”

“That day, Miss Cousin found me…”

“Wait, what day?” An Qingran interrupted her.

“It was five days ago… Miss cousin found me, gave me a little powder, told me to put it on Ru’s head, and said that Mingchen would be out of trouble…I asked her why she did this. She said that when that time comes, I just want to have more contact with the General and create opportunities…” The nanny said slowly.

An Qingran suddenly squatted in front of her and stared straight into her eyes: “You’re lying…”

“No… I’m telling the truth.” The nanny’s voice broke for a moment.

“Wrong, you’re lying!” An Qingran’s eyes were very sharp, and she stared straight into the nanny’s eyes, “Think about it, what should you say…”

 ”Miss, I really…”

“You’re lying !” An Qingran still had the same expression just now, her eyes like arrows.


Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.