Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rebirth of Spoiled crown Princess ch 258

 


Previous Chapter   | Table of Contents  | Next Chapter

 Chapter 258: Pressing step by step

 

  "Jiejie, what do you mean by that? The concubine is just to express and let her tonic her body, how could she possibly poison her? The concubine clearly knows that Qingran knows the medical arts. How could possibly drug her?"

 

  "Then whom do you want to drug?" Lian Jingyu picked up the conversation.

 

  "I think ...... concubines do not want to drug anyone, concubines serve carefully all day long and are afraid of making mistakes. How dare you still cause trouble?" Lian Jinrong had a face of aggravation.

 

  An Zhongtao sneered: "I thought you had changed. In the past you wanted to harm the Mistress also wanted to harm the Di son, that half immortal is not you looking for? Now you have changed direction to deal with Qingran ......"

 

  "General, I swear with a pair of children, this matter I do not know at all. If there is something wrong with this embroidery, it must also be because someone else wanted to frame me. General should investigate clearly ......" Lian Jinrong's face is not convincing.

 

  An Zhongtao's face was wrinkled with anger, and he pointed his finger at Lian Jinrong: "Who can frame you? I will say it, why are you behaving so well lately, as if you have always been a kind person. I'll tell you. If you want to play tricks in front of me again, you have to weigh yourself. If you admit it, less suffering, if you continue to talk tough like this, don't blame me for not being polite ......"

 

  "General, concubine had not done it is not done, you beat me to death is not done ......" Lian Jinrong still insisted with a face.

 

  "Come on, lock her up first and starve her for two days." An Zhongtao was not willing to listen to her sophistry here, and could not help but brush his sleeves up and leave first.

 

  Hong Mama and another Pozi approached to pull Lian Jinrong, she stared at them with vicious eyes, "No need for you, I will walk by myself ......"

 

  After saying that,she turned around and looked at An Qinran and Lian Jingyu twice: "You set me up ......"

 

  Lian Jinyu was so angry that she gritted her teeth: "We set you up, to the point of disfiguring my precious daughter? Are you worthy of such a big blood sacrifice?"

 

  Lian Jinrong's tone choked: "I didn't do it anyway ......"

 

  Her voice did not fall, she had already walked outside and a few loud laughter came. An Qingran's body swayed and almost fell down. She fell on the chair and at the same time Rendong brought the medicine. She drank a few sips, then put aside: "Mother, I'm fine, just an acne on my face, saying that the disfigurement is serious."

 

  "Daughter, you have to drink the medicine on time. That Lian Jinrong did such a thing, Mother is to be blamed for not being vigilant enough and didn't think that she would attack you. Mother is at fault. I don't know if your father will let her out this time. It is hard for you to plead for her at that time, but after the ban was lifted, she returned the favor (bite the hand that feeds). It is really bitter to my kind child ......" Lian Jinyu began to cry again.



 An Qingran said, "Mother, don't cry, I'll be fine, I promise..."

 

       Her gaze burned.

 

  "Child, have you thought of your own treatment plan to save your life?" Lian Jingyu stopped crying.

 

  "Slowly you will find it, mother you still do not believe me? I will not solve a lot of difficult problems, my own problems, I should also solve by myself." A strong smile appeared on An Qingran's face.

 

  Lian Jin Yu was not sure if she was easing her mind or if she really had the ability to cure it, but she really felt better when she said that.

 

  "Mother, now you should take care of younger brother and don't give anyone a chance to take advantage of it." An Qinran coaxed Lian Jingyu away.

 

  Back in the house, she sat quietly, pulling a piece of green heavenly silk yarn, the expression on her face could not see the sadness and happiness.

 

  "Miss, this time Aunt Lian won't have another chance, right?" Rendong said quietly.

 

  "Not necessarily, my face is not a big deal, my father may not be ruthless ......"

 

  "What should I do?"

 

  "Just wait quietly. There will be a good show to continue." A cold smile appeared at the corner of An Qingran's mouth.

 

  Rendong saw this and didn't ask any more questions.

 

  When An Zhongtao goes back to his study, his anger has not subsided, the whole person is moving around in the room looks like he don't know what to do. Finally he stopped and struck a palm at the table next to him, the table broke with a loud bang as pieces splattered everywhere. Fuquan who was standing outside scared to run in. The General saw it was him, he still had angry eyes. The eyes scared Fuquan and he carefully asked whether should ask someone to clean up.

 

  The General waved his hand to let him go out too.

 

  He sat in the room, his face stayed gloomy, while there was a look of annoyance and shame in his eyes. He was repeatedly teased by this woman. If he let it go any longer, there was no telling what she would create again.

 

  He had just sat for a while when Fuquan came and said a few words to him. An Zhongtao's expression calmed down and his anger disappeared, but a cold feeling reached the bottom of his eyes.

 

  "Okay, this thing you go to check the truth again, come back and tell me." An Zhongtao exhausted all his strength, and finally sat down on that rattan chair, there were still pieces of the table on it, he did not even care.

 

  Fuquan got the order, went out of the study, and looked at Hong Mama: "You come with me."

 

  Hong mama is holding a small jacket in her hand which was worn by An Mingchen before he got sick. She picked that small jacket using a bearer and kept away from herself, when Fuquan saw it, he also frowned.

 

  When they arrived at Lanxiao Court, An Yanran was crying outside the chamber, as was An Mingxuan, touching his tears and calling out for his mother one by one. And Lian Jinrong's voice came from inside: "Don't you guys cry, mother has not done anything, i am not afraid ......"

 

  When An Yanran saw Fu Quan and Hong Mama coming with a bad expression, she couldn't help but go up to them with a big fear and ask.

 

  Fuquan respected them as the young lady and the young master, and he kindly asked them to go back to the house.

 

  An Yanran did not go back, and Fuquan was helpless in the end. He left her to stand outside and opened the door. When Lian Jinrong saw Hong Mama, she gritted her teeth: "I did not do, you are coming to force a confession I didn't ......"

 

  Before she finished speaking, she saw the little jacket in Hong Mama's hands, her eyes were obviously startled.

 

  Hong Mama and Fuquan both caught the panic in her eyes, and Hong Mama said: " Mother Lian, do you recognize this little jacket!"

 

  "Yes, I sewed it by myself."

 

  "Then you must know what's in this jacket, right?" Hong Mama sneered.

  "Any content is also what you guys framed me for." Lian Jinrong sneered, "Now you can say anything as much as you want was done by me, and I am not afraid of two more charges, you masters and slaves, are cunning beyond compare, I was willing to bow down ......"

 

  "Then this means that you don't know what kind of trap there will be inside this jacket?" Fuquan suddenly spoke.

 

  Lian Jinrong looked at him and sneered: "I really don't know when you became the running dog of Dongnuange..."

 

  "Don't talk so hard, I was ordered by the General to find out one thing clearly. This little jacket was made by Aunt Lian, then you must say there is nothing wrong with it, isn't it?"

 

  "Yes, anything wrong is also planted by others."

 

  "Then, in that case, we might as well let the second young master wear it for a try. I said there would be nothing in it, it's just a sin that the Mistress wants to add." The expression on Fuquan's face was calm and with a little bit of deference.



Previous Chapter   | Table of Contents  | Next Chapter


Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.