Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rebirth of spoiled crown princess ch 260

 


Previous Chapter                                         Next Chapter

Chapter 260 - Sending the Yiniang on her Way

 

Suddenly, An Zhongtao received a report that An Qinran's injury was serious again, and the pox that was going down was rising again, when asked why she only said she didn't know.


Rendong later whispered to Lian Jin Yu that Eldest Miss had a nightmare in the middle of the night and dreamed that Lian Yiniang came to her bed to kill her again, she was so scared that she fell to the floor and her face was scraped by the bed edge, that's why it was serious again.

 

  Lian Jingyu told An Zhongtao about this incident.

 

  An Zhongtao listened and said indifferently: "come here, give her the Crane Top Red ......"

 

  That Fu Quan received the order and went out.

 

  Lian Jin Yu was a little surprised, she didn't expect this kind of ending, it was heavier than she thought.

 

  Looking at her expression, An Zhongtao sighed: "Jin Yu, for so long, my husband has been deceived and played by this woman, which harmed a pair of our children. Fortunately, God has eyes to let Mingchen still alive, it's just a pity that Qingran ......"

 

  "General ......" At the mention of all her worries and sufferings these days, Lian Jin Yu is also choked up. An Zhongtao wrapped her shoulders, Lian Jin Yu obediently embraced his body. "General can think so, Qie will not dare to have any aggravation ......"

 

  Lian Jinrong looked at the poisoned wine in front of her, she couldn't believe it: "I admit that I have harmed An Mingchen, it's just that the injury on An Qingran's face was really not made by me, Fuquan, please tell the General, I want to see the General again ......"

 

  "General won't see you." Fuquan said indifferently.

 

  "No, I am wronged, I refuse to obey......" Lian Jinrong's voice reached outside, An Yanran almost fainted from crying, she just fell down there and kept crying and calling.

 

  So did An Mingxuan, and later someone dragged the two siblings away in the end.

 

  Lian Jinrong heard the cries of a pair of children, she suddenly stopped crying and just sat there silently, her mouth just saying injustice and she would not drink.

 

An Zhongtao finally came.

 

  When Lian Jinrong saw him, she immediately went up and hugged his thighs: "General, we have been married for more than ten years.I beg the General to spare my life. I will be a cow and a horse to hug to repay the General's kindness ......"

 

  An Zhongtao coldly pulled her hand away, "I heard you want to see me, what do you have to say, just say it."

 

  Lian Jinrong immediately moved closer to the front, "General, I didn't harm An Qingran, I really didn't harm her."




  Lian Jinrong immediately came to the front, "General, I didn't harm An Qinran, I really didn't harm her."

 

  "What about Mingchen, how many times did you harm him?" An Zhongtao said coldly, "Is there any point in arguing now? You only have to tell me if you still have any unfinished wishes, and I will fulfill them for you for the sake of the love between husband and wife."

 

  Hearing An Zhongtao's words, Lian Jinrong fell to a sitting position as she stared blankly at him, "Do you have to take my life?"

 

  "This is your own choice of ending ......" An Zhongtao took another step closer and said softly, "You go like this, I can give you a beautiful burial, I promise you, I will treat your children as if they were Di son and Di daughters. And you know what the result will be if you continue to dwell on it."

 

  His voice made her shiver, so cold that it seemed to come up from hell, is that how he treated her?

 

  " Don't you have any more feelings as a couple? Don't you remember any of the good old days?" Lian Jinrong didn't know whether to say to An Zhongtao or to herself.

 

  She lowered her head as she spoke, as if considering something. An Zhongtao saw this and walked out. Lian Jinrong did not retain him any longer, nor did she shout.

 

  She sat there quietly, An Zhongtao was here, he was just the ghost who was urging her to die. Yes, if she refused to drink the poisoned wine, what would he do to her? She would never see the light of day, she would never see her children, and her children would suffer the consequences of what she had done. Do not know how An Qingran, Lian Jin Yu and the others will bully her children ......

 

  Tears finally flowed from the corners of Lian Jinrong's eyes, she looked at the poisoned wine, her hand slowly reached over,When she brought it back, because of trembling, the wine spilled a few more bits, and she sneered: "Lian Jingyu, An Qingran, An Mingchen, I will not spare you even if I am a ghost, I will curse you in the underworld every moment, I will be waiting for you there... ..."

 

  "Is that so?" An Qingran stood in the doorway at some point and took in all her words.

 

  Once Lian Jinrong saw that it was her, she sneered, "You are truly a poisonous snake, you are so vicious at your young age, you shall not die well ......"

 

  An Qingran waved her hand and the two mama walked outside to wait.

 

She closed the door and approached step by step: "What's wrong? Lian Yiniang, I've come to see you off for the last time. You're not even grateful to me, but you keep scolding me here, isn't that unseemly?By the way, you say that I am so vicious at such a young age, but I dare say that I am still small compared to Yiniang. Perhaps Yiniang has carried hatred from the moment she was born in her mother's womb. Whether this position of Di daughter or the power of being the Mistress who is in charge of the household. At this moment, think about it, is there any point? If you did not fight, perhaps I would still treat you like my own Yiniang, and would even be filial to you ......"

 

  "I don't want to listen to your nonsense, I only know that you are a poisonous snake, you even used disfigurement to frame me. I acknowledge that I am not as ruthless as you ......" Lian Jinrong sneered, "You are not denying that you did this framing, right? "

 

  An Qingran only smiled faintly, "Is that so? You're calling me a poisonous snake, is there any better language, such language doesn't relieve you of your hatred, does it?"

 

  "Yes, I curse you for ten thousand lifetimes, you shall not die a good death ......"

 

  An Qing Ran slowly approached and squatted down, just whispered in Lian Jin Rong's ear gently: "I'll curse on your behalf and tell you, Lian Jinrong, I am the evil spirit reborn and have come back to collect your debt! Don't think that you can hide what you have done from the world. I will let you watch your children gradually wither away." At this moment, Lian Jinrong was shocked by the hatred emanating from An Qinran, how could she have such strong hatred at her young age.

 

  Her hatred was now stronger than her own.

 

  And what else did she say, that she won't spare her own children?

 

  Looking at Lian Jinrong's eyes, An Qinran smiled, "Aunt Lian, did you hear clearly what I said just now? How was my own scolding, did you enjoy it?"

 

  "An Qingran, I beg you ......" Lian Jinrong suddenly spoke: "I died, you resent me, I will give my life to compensate you, just please let Yan Ran and Ming Xuan go, they are your younger siblings after all. You shouldn't be so ruthless at your young age, it will affect your good fortune."

 

  "Is that so? In that case, I thank Yiniang for the reminder." An Qingran said slowly.

 

  "Qingran, count me begging you, a dying person, if there is anything you can let me take away ......" Lian Jin Rong kneeled down and kowtowed her head.

 

  An Qingran sneered: "You don't need to plead like this either. Just one last question: are they my younger siblings, Lian Yiniang don't you know?"

 

  Lian Jinrong froze for a moment at hearing her words while An Qingran turned and walked away in a drift.



Previous Chapter                                         Next Chapter

Tags

Post a Comment

1 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. Oh my, you mean they're not even related by blood... Her father is one big of a fool😒

    ReplyDelete