Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rebirth of spoiled crown princess ch 262





Chapter 262 - Trying to Accept You


An Qingran struggled for a while but did not break away. She tried to push him with her hand, but was hugged tighter by him and kissed deeply to the depths of love. Her veil was pulled off by Dongfang Jin but he did not shy away from her ugly face. In end, he even held her face cherishing and said with deep love in his eyes: "You are not allowed to say silly things. The things you have promised will be counted and not allowed to be tempted by other men ......”


  An Qingran chuckled: "You're really Vinegar jar ( jealous person), how come I didn't notice it before."


  "It's not too late." Dongfang Jin wrapped his arm around her slender waist and just whispered softly in her ear, "You are the woman I have decided to be with in my life. I will not let go. Remember my words unless I die ...... Right, will I die? If I am about to die, then I won't be so selfish. I will let you go and choose a good man for you before I leave, otherwise I won't feel at ease ......"


An QingRan turned around and looked at him with a raised eyebrow: "You are really childish, but I tell you, with me here, your poisoning or whatever, is not worth mentioning…”


Dongfang Jin then proudly smiled: "Yes, with you here, I think this life can not be lost ......"




An QingRan’s mouth twitched: "You come here every night, but do not care about yourself, but also have to pay attention to my impact, if people find ......"


"I'm not afraid of being discovered, I'm just afraid that when I'm not there, some cats and dogs will come into the room, how can that be done?"


"What kind of cats and dogs? That's your cousin. Besides, we were just in the courtyard, he didn't enter the house.....”


  An Qingran explained in a displeased voice.


  Dongfang Jin still had jealousy on his face: "He also sent you white fox fur ......"


    " Didn't you send white mink fur?"


  "I ......" Dongfang Jin said here stopped, sitting on the side and pouting, An Qingran looked at his childish nature and couldn't help but smile.


 He really didn't care about her ugly face. She remembered the first day of her disfigurement. That night, she was sitting in the house reading a book and he came in.


As soon as he came in, he looked at An Qing Ran's face, which made An QingRan a little uncomfortable. Do all men care about appearance?


But Dongfang Jin suddenly said, "You marry me."


    An Qing Ran absolutely froze: "I don't want you to sympathise with me.”


  "I don't say this out of sympathy, nor am I taking advantage of the fire, nor am I being high-minded*. My heart felt feelings for you. You're so smart, you should have known that already. If you agree, I can take good care of you in the future, do you understand?"


of noble character and unquestionable integrity (idiom)



  Dongfang Jin's eyes shone brightly, and when he said these words, his eyes were incomparably sincere.


  Looking at him like this, An Qinran's heart warmed, "But, I'm already disfigured ......"


  "No matter what you become, you are the same in my heart ......"


He finished these words and held An Qing Ran's shoulders: "Let me take care of you, Sure, maybe you're strong and don't need my care, but while we're together, I won't let anyone bully you anymore ......"


"But you are the Crown Prince, you will eventually have six palaces, three thousand beauties, and I am just a passing cloud for you. I do not have the confidence to begin and do not want to marry into the palace in this life. I am by no means an exclusive favour, but afraid. A small General's Mansion has such a cruel struggle. Why my face is ruined, i think Crown Prince has a good grasp of the situation. And in the harem, with so many women fighting to the death for status and power, there's no telling how they the fight to death will be about. I feel that I am not talented and not bold enough to face it, so please ask the Crown Prince to withdraw his idea early and not waste time with me because Qing Ran is not a candidate for the Crown Princess." An QingRan finally said what was in her heart. If a normal man had heard her remarks, he would have backed off.


  But Dongfang Jin smiled when he heard the words: "It's enough to have you alone. What kind of harem do I want? I will only marry you. If you don't mind that you are the only one in the six Palaces..."



"This ......" An Qingran was completely shocked. She could never have imagined that the crown prince would have such a thought. Does he really love her that much?


  "Listen to me, before you said those words just now. I have already made up my mind to marry only you. I grew up in the imperial palace, how can I not understand the cruelty of the harem? My Muhou is the Empress of this nation, but she cannot protect herself. If it were not for you, my mother and I would not know how long we have left to live. So I will not let you go through that pain again, and I will not let my children kill each other ......"



  "But ......" An Qing Ran thought, even if he only married her, however the struggle in the harem will never end. Dongfang Ye and Dongfang Yan eyeing the throne. Who knows if there are any other people coveting the throne.




It was just that she was really touched by Dongfang Jin's words. And she knew that she had unknowingly developed an interest and a good feeling for this contradictory and freakish Crown Prince.

When Mingchen had suffering from an epidemic, he came to see her every day regardless of life and death. And now she is disfigured. How many men can accept a woman's disfigurement, and yet he came to see her without any hesitation.


Seeing that An Qinran was hesitating, Dongfang Jin didn't care, and went forward to hold her in his arms: "I don't care, if you don't agree, you don't think about marrying someone else .....”


  "To be honest, I've never thought of marrying someone else." An Qing Ran laughed bitterly, if he knew what had happened to her, he wouldn't have thought that way.


"Promise me that you will be my Crown Princess." Once again, Dongfang Jin begged.


  "I ...... have no way to promise you." An QingRan murmured.


  There is pain in Dongfang Jin's eyes on hearing this, "I won't give up ...... Do you hate me a lot?"


  He suddenly asked: "If you really hate me, I won't pester you like a scoundrel, but I'm so talented and devoted, You shouldn't hate me so much, right?"


  An Qingran saw that there was nervousness in his eyes and smiled to herself : "I always thought that the Crown Prince was full of confidence, but I didn't expect you to have times when you were short of breath too."



  "Especially short of breath, when I see you, I am afraid you will be angry, but also afraid that you will hate me, I am really not ease ......" Suddenly Dongfang Jin pulled a smile again, the bottom of his eyes helpless and without a bit of wickedness.


  An Qingran is being considered.


Dongfang Jin looked at her and waited quietly, but there was just a hint of tension in his eyes that he didn't want to show, but it came out.


  An Qingran's heart was a mixture of sweetness and sourness. All the things that happened with the Crown Prince came to mind, from the first time they met and saved each other, to the second time they met and saved each other, so much so that now she can't even count how many times he has saved her. She knows she will not accept someone for gratitude. She is questioning her own heart.


  Looking around at all other Young masters( Shao ye) and Gongzis, her heart wouldn't resist Dongfang Jin walking in.


  The expression on her face changed a few times before she finally looked up at Dongfang Jin: "Okay, I'll try to accept you ......”




      
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.