Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rebirth of spoiled crown princess ch 285

 


Chapter 285 - Breaking the Pot


When An Zhongtao heard that, he snorted coldly, "Then it means you admit it?"


    "So what if I admit it, so what if I don't, do you still want to kill me? Let me tell you, in this life, I have lived a miserable life, I still want to live again, what do you people think, the conditions I mentioned just now, do you agree or not."


"I won't agree to it." An Zhongtao said word by word, "The General's Mansion is mine and I will not give it to anyone, especially after I know these truths, this General's Mansion will be considered the price for your wrongdoings."


"You scoundrel ......" the old Madam clenched her fist in anger, "like your mother, always disguising yourself as an innocent person, I tell you, No one is innocent in such a family. "


"Then when Lian Jin Yu was pregnant, Tan Yaozu pushed her and almost caused two deaths, did you arrange this incident?" An Zhongtao asked coldly.


On this matter, An Qing Ran is also cold in her heart. If it were not for herself, she would have lived a new life, but it would be difficult for her to see her mother again.


She was too vicious.


    The old lady's face froze, "Who did you hear that from? Don't spout bloody lies."


"Biyun told me when she was leaving, but I didn't want to believe it, so I never asked you, I'd rather believe it was her nameless indignation ...... In fact, I could have caught and interrogated the people around you, and I wanted you to be honest with me."


"This waste, still have the nerve to sue me, if she had the slightest ability to enter the general's residence, I wouldn't still be looking at Lian Jin Yu's stinky face, your family's wife is virtuous and your son is filial.But has it ever occurred to you that these are my son's, and that if you weren't a General and didn't have a General's house, would you have the glory and riches you have today? Your wife and children are just ordinary people, and now you can still enlist the help of the Crown Prince to investigate these matters?" She was obviously angry and confused and had put the cart before the horse.


When An Qing Ran saw how arrogant she was at this time, she was so angry that she couldn't help but say, "Old Furen, don't you feel guilty for saying these things now? You have killed my own grandmother and snatched someone else's child to raise it yourself, but you don't feel guilty at all. I heard people say that at first my grandfather had the intention of promoting my grandmother to the rank of equal wife, and if you hadn't snatched someone else's child, at this moment, she would still be alive, and the General's house would still be my father's, so how did it become An Zhongyuan's? Even though he is the Di son, he is not the eldest son, old Furen should understand this, right?"


"Old Furen?" Old Madam An looked at her with crossed eyebrows, as soon as she saw her, her heart seized up again, “You girl, you don't know shame all day long, making a name for yourself everywhere, you even harmed your own sister, how are you qualified to say that I don't know guilt, how about yourself? Do you know about guilt?”


An Qing Ran was scolded by her, "I really don't know what you are talking about, I will never do anything to wrong my conscience."


"You drugged your sister, causing her to lose her virginity to King Kang, losing her reputation and ruining her life, don't think you're being secretive by doing that, I can see that little trick of yours with a glance." The old Madam sneered, "Also, you made a trip to the palace, An Ranyue was tricked into the house by you and ended up with the same bad luck, becoming the side concubine of Kang Wang, you know yourself what you have done, I tell you, you don't look like you are winning, there is retribution ...... just like me. Now when you do this to me, it is retribution. I know I have done wrong, do you? Do you realise that you have done wrong?"


An Qing Ran did not expect her to suddenly turn on herself, she sneered, "No matter what you say, I have no shame in asking."


"Then I really admire you." A cold smile appeared at the corner of the old Madam's mouth, regarding An Qingran, she initially thought she was a child, there were even greater tricks that she had not seen, but as things developed, she found that she had fallen into this girl's hands in the end, could she be willing to do so.


Looking at An Zhongtao, she said, "You've really raised a good daughter, you should be pointing to her in the future, but if you continue to let her go on like this, I'm afraid your pair of concubine children won't have a life to live."


An Zhongtao didn't believe her at all when he heard her words, "Do you have anything to say now? I will not give up the General's residence."


"You won't give up? I can't let you guys just bully me into staying." The old Madam jumped to her feet.


"By the way, old Furen, there is one more thing I want to ask you."


    She certainly wouldn't care to call her grandmother again from now on.


"Go ahead and ask, I'll tell you everything today so that you too can grow in insight, and when you go back into the palace, it's not certain how many times more gloomy things you'll see than this. Think yourself smug, I'll see how long you can be smug."


"The matter of Nurse poisoning Mingchen was instructed by Grandmother, right?" An Qing Ran finally spoke out the doubts in her heart, "And then, fearing that the matter would be revealed, she poisoned Nana mute. Is this all something Old Madam is trying to deny?"


"I didn't do it, you don't have to ask me." The old Madam denied the matter outright.


    Her heart believed that they already knew almost everything about the past, and whether she admitted it or not, it was all so-so, and as for the matter of An Mingchen, she could not admit it.


"That nurse told me the truth the first day, she told me that you sent someone to instruct her, and then blamed it on Shen Biyun's head, and you gave her fifty taels of silver ......"


An Qing Ran said slyly.


"Then why don't you ask her to do the confrontation ......," the old Madam said with an air of disinterest.


    "She somehow got poisoned and dumb the next day, at that time, Shen Biyun had already left, I really don't know who could have poisoned her, this matter is really fishy, I really don't know how to investigate it." An Qing Ran said quietly.


"With so many people in the general's house, you didn't investigate then, and it's no good trying to plant it on me now."


"Is that so? It was the nursemaid who planted it on you, and since the old Madam won't admit it, there's really nothing I can do about it."


She laughed coldly.


An Zhongtao did not think there was such a thing, and looked at the old Madam with a colder look, but in the end grew up treating her as a Mother, he was still momentarily slowed down: "You take care of yourself ......"


He said and turned to leave.


    But the old Madam shouted to stop him, "The matter is not over yet, don't go."


"I won't give up the General's residence, the words have been made clear like this, what else?" An Zhongtao frowned helplessly.


"I'm telling you, if you don't leave the General's house, I'll die before your eyes!" The old Madam suddenly raised her voice.


"Do you think you can still threaten me with this trick? If I didn't know these truths and you threatened me with death, I would have let it go, even if you didn't threaten me with death and you told me directly, I would have given up half of the General's residence to An Zhongyuan, who is my younger brother after all, but now that things have come to this point, I won't give up even an inch of land." An Zhongyao was very direct in his words.



      
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.