Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rebirth of spoiled crown princess ch 296

 



Chapter 296 Prepare Dowry


Lian Muhan sighed, "Really unimaginative and uninteresting ......"


 He beamed, An Qingran finally couldn't help herself and laughed, "Alright, thanks!"


She stretched out her hand to take the two dolls, who else would have such a tugging expression besides Dongfang Jin.


"Hey, now that you're married, there won't be many fun people in the General's Mansion from now on, and I won't be as willing to come here as before."


"Dare say you came to the General's residence for fun? And, by the way, how am I funny? How come I don't know." An Qingran was a little dumbfounded.


"Stop talking..." Lian Muhan turned around to leave after finishing speaking.


"Wait, you went to Dongfang Ruoxue's party last time, did you have a conversation with Princess Dongfang?" An Qingran was more concerned about them.


Lian Muhan seemed to be missing a muscle at this moment, he frowned: "She is the host, of course we had a conversation, but why are you asking this? When you went to the party last time, you still disappeared. I haven't asked you what you did."


“Don't worry about what I do, let me ask you about the painting that Dongfang Ruoxue gave you, did you keep it well? Didn't give it away? "An Qingran was actually very worried that suddenly someone was selling that painting in the market.


  That is really fatal.


"That painting? That's a treasure, I don't want to give it away ...... Right, where do I put that painting." Lian Muhan was thinking.


  An Qingran was speechless.


"Oh, come to think of it, it's in the storehouse, if you don't mention it I've forgotten about it, I have to pack it up and frame it, in case I fall on hard times one day, this can still save my life." Lian Muhan said without blushing.


"Okay, pretend I didn't say anything." An Qingran said.


"Oh, then what did you just say?" Lian Muhan asked again.


An Qingran pursed her lips, setting out her attitude of not saying a word, which made Lian Muhan smile, "Alright, you're going to get married and you're still so stubborn, I know, I'll protect that painting."


"Keep it well." An Qingran finally couldn't help correcting her out loud.


"Yes, save it."


  Lian Muhan finally left.


Looking at his back, An Qingran smiled helplessly. My cousin, I really can't explain in a few words, I don't know what kind of character he is, and I don't know what he is thinking in his heart.


In her last life, she was estranged from her own cousin after she got together with Dongfang Ye, and a lot of things happened afterwards, but she was sure that in her last life, they weren't on good terms, not even a gentlemanly relationship.


In this life, she knows that he is a caring person who pays attention to feelings. Regarding the matter of proposing marriage, although she said that she blamed him on her mouth, she was touched in her heart. He did not have male and female love for her, but he had the love of brother and sister, he was afraid that she would be aggrieved, and in the end, he was her own family.


Night.


  The window pane rattles lightly.


It's Dongfang Jin again.


An Qingran's face heated up, "Why did you come?"


"Why can't I come?" Dongfang Jin asked rhetorically, "Why did I come, don't you know?"


"Maybe you are afraid that I will run away, or you are passing by." An Qingran said mischievously.


"Yeah, I'm passing by ......," Dongfang Jin reached out and intimately wrapped his arm around her waist, and his jaw smoothly rested on her shoulder, his tone was roguish, "Don't drive me away... ..."


"So are you going to live here? But it's strange." An Qinglian said without a trace of amusement.


Just as Dongfang Jin was about to say something, he suddenly saw two dolls on the table. He reached for them and stared at them: "Who gave this to you?"


  "Why can't it be something I carved myself?"


“Did you carve it yourself? "Dongfang Jin believed it.


  But An Qingran still told the truth, saying that it was given by Lian Muhan.


Dongfang Jin's complexion changed a few times, and the corner of his mouth was pulled down, a little displeased: "This, can you give it to me?"


   "My cousin gave it to me."


"Oh." Dongfang Jin let out an oh, then smiled as if nothing had happened.


He stuck to An Qingran again and asked questions, mainly to see how she was preparing.


An Qingran jokes: "Are you here to find out how much my dowry is, are you afraid that the dowry will be shabby?"


"That's right, we are from a small family, indebted to Young Miss's low marriage..." Dongfang Jin smiled, but kissed her. An Qingran originally wanted to push him away, but for some reason, his breath seemed to confuse people, making her dazzled.



After Dongfang Jin left, An Qingran couldn't find those two little dolls.


Wasn't taken away by Dongfang Jin, was it?


An Qingran couldn't believe it.


  This was just a pair of ordinary dolls, and he was still jealous?


  Do you really want to marry this big jealous man?


But then laughed, daring him to put the two little dolls in her jewellery box at some point, apparently he didn't want to see another man give her a present.


Dongnuang Pavilion.


The yard was full of boxes, big and small, with the lids open.


Mama Hong and the maids were rummaging through something, when An Qingran saw her mother was tying her head into a box, rummaging through something.


  An Qingran approached, but found that the box was full of all kinds of furs. So many furs were put together, and there was no strange smell. Obviously, it was well taken care of normally.


"Mother, what are you looking for?" An Qingran finally couldn't help asking.


   "I'm...Qingran, you're here, come and help me, I'm going to make ten pairs of white fox furs for you, and now I'm missing one, and I'm looking through it."


   "Make it up for me?"


   "Yes, your dowry."


"This..." An Qingran's face flushed, and she looked at the things in the yard, "Actually, it doesn't need to be so troublesome, mother, there are not ten pairs, just a pair of meanings."


"How can it be, my daughter is the Crown Princess, how can it be just a bit of significance?"  After Lian Jinyu finished speaking, she turned her head and began to rummage, "I remember that in earlier years, I had all this stuff prepared, there were five pairs of good leather in my dowry, it shouldn't be hard to make up ten pairs."


"Mother, you took out all your dowry?" That is something that made An Qingran's heart tremble.


  "Of course, if a mother's dowry isn't left to her daughter, who is it left to?"


  "But in the end that's what grandma left for you."


"That's why it should be inherited, don't just stand here.Come, help me see whether the green jade bracelet over there is enough for fifty pairs, and over there Ruyi, I have prepared seven of them, but the styles are different, two handles are not inlaid with jewels, they are ordinary.But the two bolts of heavenly silk that mother gave were the finest, they were brought as tribute from the west the year before last, and they can barely be taken out... ... Come and read the letter again, here are ten sets of clothes, although there are palace clothes in the palace, but if you don't wear these clothes, it's good to take them out from time to time to have a look..."


Speaking of this, Lian Jinyu's voice was a little choked up, and she turned her head away.

      
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.