Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rebirth of Spoiled Crown Princess ch 106

 


      

Chapter 106: Suffer the consequences of one's own actions


She meant to say that she didn’t take her seriously, but she changed it later.

An Yanran said: “Grandmother, granddaughter can’t guess who it is at first and can’t think of any means. Just think about it carefully. Granddaughter drank a cup of tea then body was hot, and mind was can’t control. She began to think that she had heatstroke and wanted to rest nearby. But she did not know how to get to the Wangyue building. It’s just that the rest is not good. The fever gets worse and worse. Later Kang Wang came, and later…”

When she said that she stopped here, Old Furen thought for a moment: “According to your meaning, you’ve been drugged? Do you know who did that?”

Reading at thenovelsiread.blogspot.com

Others didn’t do anything, then behind the Miner suddenly sat on the ground, Old Furen turned back: “Useless things, is that you did it? Are you scared like this?”

Miner shook her head: “Old Furen, how dare slaves? And where does the slave have any medicine? The slave only knows to serve the old Furen with all her heart. Just now, i just felt dizzy. Salve must have gone out in the summer.”

Old Furen stared at her coldly, and Miner’s legs began to tremble…

An Yanran saw Old Furen began to suspect Miner . If her mouth is not tight, wouldn’t she say something?

Think of this, An Yanran loudly said: “Grandmother, you must decide for Yanran. But Miner is not familiar with me and has no resentment.  she will not harm child by prescribe drug anything…”

“Then who do you think it is?” Old Furen let go of Miner and became interested.

An Yanran turned around and said, “An Qingran, it’s her, it’s she who harmed me! The tea I drank only she has touched. I said, How can she be so kind today and take me around to meet people, it turns out, she has not left my side, just for this step ......"

When she roared, she almost exhausted all her strength, hoarseness and exhaustion!

Her words stunned everyone. Her words were finished and everyone’s expressions were different.

An Zhongtao looked at An Qingran. He could not believe it. Lian Jinyu felt puzzled.

And Lian Jinrong agreed with An Yanran very much. So she said, “Yanran, are you confused?An Qingran is your jiejie. She doesn’t need to do this. Why did she frame you?”

An Yanran shook her head: “I don’t know why she framed me. At Yuehua Temple, she just pretended to be unconscious and made people think I was angry. Only I know that she pretended to be fainted. As it turned out, when she came back, once again she did the same. I wondered why, was it because I was in her way by staying in the General's house? Am I, a Shu born(concubine’s daughter), not worthy to be a young lady of the General's house?"

Her words changed the colour of the old Furen’s face and sharpened her eyes when she looked at An Qingran: "I have always seen you as a good child who knows how to behave, you don't talk much, but you still know the rules of etiquette, so tell me, what is it for? Why did you harm your own sister?"

An Qinran did not panic, because she had already thought that An Yanran would say and do this, but she did not expect that the old Furen would believe her just by saying this, she really despised this grandmother a little.

At this time, Lian Jingyu was hurriedly speaking, "Qing Ran, what is going on? Why don't you say anything? Could it be that what Yanran said is true?"

Lian Jin Yu was not convinced, it was just that her own daughter had changed so much recently that her heart was lost.

But she still does not believe that her daughter will do such a thing, her daughter is very kind in her heart.

An Zhongtao’s eyes are also cold.

Lian Jinrong even opened her mouth and said, “Qingran, Yiniang usually treats you well. If you have any complaints, say to Yiniang. Yanran she is still young, you doing this, but it ruins her whole life….. Daughter’s home, if there is no innocence, how to do she will live with integrity ah! ”

An Qingran smiled and said, “Yiniang, Grandmother, I also don’t know why meimei insist that I harmed her. These days, my meimei seems to have a problem with me, she can find fault with anything I do, even when I faint from exhaustion from praying for the General's House, she still says I am feigning. If I am really pretending, then would Master Yueguang of Yuehua Temple also lie? So, I think my Meimei must have misunderstood me. And this matter today, I do not know what my grandmother was thinking, I just went back to rest for a while, and Yiniang  even brought so many people suddenly to look for me. According to reason, I am not an important person, so if Yiniang was really worried about me, she could have just asked a maid to look for me, so why make a big commotion about it? If Yiniang hadn't acted in such a puzzling manner, even if Yanran had done something improper, it wouldn't have reached the ears of outsiders, would it? Now I am even more puzzled as to why Yiniang has come to accuse me. I am also very confused. My meimei is usually very well mannered, how could she have been so undisciplined today?"

Her voice was unhurried, but every word was clear enough to be able to distinguish.

When Lian Jinrong heard her say this, her face immediately turned red: "Qing Ran, you are saying that, I was worried about you and went to look for you, but in the end, I did something wrong!"

"Yes, I'm fine, why is Yiniang worried about me? Even if you are really worried about me, whether you are afraid that something will happen to me-or that I will do something scandalous, you shouldn't bring so many people with you. If I really have done something unpleasant, if Yiniang looks for me like this, everyone in the capital will know about it right away, right? Hasn't Yiniang thought about this?"

An Qing Ran's voice was not loud, she did not have to be loud.

With reason, not with loudness, isn't it?

After being accused by her, Lian Jinrong became anxious and stared at her, "this child, how can you slander others? I was looking for you with good intentions, but you think I have a deliberate intention? How can you say that?"

“I just asked. Besides, Yanran Meimei also said something about tea. First, the tea was awarded by my grandmother. Second, the tea cup was handed to me by my meimei. The other was what the tea put in it. Why did meimei not return to her yard to rest but ran to the Wangyue building. Besides, how could Yiniang be so coincidental as to look for me instead of anywhere else, but to find the Wang Yue House? This is really, if Yan Ran is not Yiniang’s own child, I would have to wonder what purpose Yiniang has in doing this!"

"What are you talking about? How have I become a harmful person ......Mother, you must be clear, I did not do anything excessive, if caring for An Qingran is considered excessive, then I really have nothing to say ......" Lian Jinrong's face was as pale as paper.

As soon as she heard An Qingran's tone, she knew straight away that she must have been behind this matter!

Can’t run anymore.

Hearing this, the old Madam looked at Lian Jinrong with a cold intent in her eyes, she could understand even if she was stupid, probably this Lian Jinrong was the mastermind behind all this, she arranged all this and then arranged someone to catch the adultery,  but she didn't expect to catch her own daughter!

She was really stupid too!


      
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.