Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rebirth of spoiled crown princess ch 107

 


      

Chapter 107 feign ignorance

As she thought, she looked at An Qinran again, the expression on the latter's face was not at all like what a child should have, very calm, even more calm than the General. She believed that An Qinran must know all about it, and how she did it was something she could not understand.

"An Qing Ran, you have done a good deed, and you have insulted my mother. I tell you, don't think that no one knows what you have done, I just know that it is all your doing. My mother will never again lead people to catch me and Kang Wang ......"

"That's because she didn't know it was you in the house, right? Auntie also said that she brought a big group of people like that to find me and see if anything had happened to me, and God knows what could have happened to me when I was in such good health? Or maybe Auntie thought I would have an appointment with someone like you did!" An Qing Ran simply made her words clear!

An Yanran was tongue-tied. She didn’t expect An Qingran to be so direct.

“Well, you don't have to point at people with slanderous words. Tell me, what’s going on?  If it is said again that someone framed you, I think your mother will not be able to escape ......” The old Furen was coldly said.

She knew in her heart that there had to be an outcome to this matter today.

An Zhongtao also said, "If you talk nonsense again, the Old Madam may spare you, but I will not spare you either!"


Lian Jinyu could not say anything at the moment. Because anything she said would be regarded as a cover up for Qingran. IIt was just that after something like this had happened, her heart ached for this child and she had been bearing all this alone. When she thought about it, she felt that this matter was not that simple, and it was obvious that Lian Jinrong's purpose was not simple. If it was before, she would have thought there was some kind of misunderstanding here, but now that the truth about her is known, she's not taking any risks!

When An Yanran heard the old Furen say this, she was shocked. If she still insist that An Qingran had framed her and she had no sufficient evidence, wouldn’t she end up with the crime of framing Di daughter? Look at Xiao Min next to the old Furen. She’s already in a mess. After a while, she may be entertaining herself.If we look at Minnie beside the old lady, she is already in a mess of her own, and if we wait a little longer, she might probably take it upon herself to entertain.

Thinking of this, she opened her mouth: “I… Yes, it was my cousin  who asked me out. I was dizzy and confused about what happened. I don’t know very well. I just know that my strength is not enough, so I just –“

"You mean King Kang forced you to do it?" An Zhongtao opened his mouth at her words.

An Yanran nodded in a kind of acquiescence.

Lian Jinrong sighed in her heart at her words, this time she had cheapened An Qingran again, and there was nothing she and her daughter could do about it even though they had suffered a dumb loss.

Thinking of this she said, "My child, why are you so silly? Your cousin asked you out, you should have brought a maid with you, otherwise, you are so small, where would you get the strength?"

In the mother and daughter's view, they had already made the matter of the Kang Wang's coercion a reality, because even if people didn't like them any more, it had happened. Besides, this would clear up the fact that they had framed An Qingran.

There was nothing that could be done about it.

Besides, it was Kang who took the initiative to ask her out, so she wasn't going to fall foul of criticism!

Lian Jinrong's heart was filled with hatred, but when she turned her eyes, she saw An Qinran kneeling there with her face as usual, not happy or angry.The fire in her heart was almost overwhelming, originally, she should be the one kneeling here in disgrace, but now it's good!

How did this happen and she didn't even know about it!

Did they miss it when they were doing something?

An Zhongtao was distraught by An Yanran's mother and daughter crying, and worried that the old Madam had been infuriated, so he just gritted his teeth and held back, while Lian Jingyu opened her mouth quietly at this time:“So that’s what happened, just Yanran. Why did you keep saying earlier that your big sister had set you up? Why would you say that?"

An Qingran nodded secretly, she was going to speak even if her mother did not mention this.

Let's see how she, An Yanran, would answer.

The old Madam was up there and did not look like a confused person.

As expected An Yanran froze, but she then cried out loudly, "Mother, my child has lost such a big face and has brought shame to the General's House, my child doesn't even want to live anymore, I'm sorry for my father and for my mother ......"

Saying that, the louder she cried, she just didn't answer the question, An Qingran understood in her heart that today's matter could only end here, she cried like this, and she (AQR)  didn't have full proof. At this time if she raised it herself, it would look very unkind to others.

So she spoke up, "Mother, perhaps Yanran was in a moment of anxiety, confused, in a trance, and babbling nonsense! I don't mind!"

An Yanran glared at An Qinran with hatred, only she did it so stealthily that no one noticed.

The old Madam, once she saw that the situation had come to this point, basically things had been understood, she was happy to be a good person. It was useless now even if they did scold An Yanran, but how to clear this matter up and not make the General's house become the laughing matter of others.

Of course, there was the fear that the laughing stock was a foregone conclusion, it was just a matter of how to undo it.

  She sighed, "Things are already like this, it's useless for you to cry, this way, you and Qing Ran go down, I have something to discuss with your parents!"

An Yanran and An Qingran retreated.

As soon as left the courtyard, An Yanran wiped her tears and looked at An Qingran and said, “jiejie has a good plan!”

An Qingran also stopped and looked at her woodenly. “What does meimei mean? How can I not understand?”

An Yanran bit her teeth and said, “Don’t think I don’t know what you did. The note in Kang Wang’s hand and mine is evidence. Still that cup of tea. Don’t tell me you don’t know. An honest man doesn’t do anything underhand. If you dare to do it, you have to be responsible.”

An Qingran was stunned for a moment. Yes, this note!

But on second thought, she laughed. What about the note? They passed it to each other. Besides, the handwriting was not herself. Of course, she didn’t have to be afraid.

“Meimei saying this, I even more don’t understand. Did meimei mean that I set you up? Is it i asked you to meet Kang Wang. Did I let Yiniang take someone to catch …. Oh, that is not right, it was Yiniang who led the people out to find me? But if yiniang wants to see me, why should she bother to go around to look for me? I suppose Yiniang is worried about you?"

An Yanran's anger rose as she was bypassed: "An Qingran, don't think that I don't know what you've done, you and I understand it in our hearts, just get it!"

“Yes, just understand! But I was really confused. The more meimei says, the more confused I am!” An Qingran smiled brilliantly.

Two people were standing here in a standstill. Suddenly, a group of people came over. Looking closely it’s Qiu Di and Banxia. The two bewitching girls walked in and came over. An Qing Ran sighed when she saw them. She had almost forgotten about these people. They were originally living in a separate courtyard, only separated from the main residence of the General's Mansion by a wall. Because Lian Jin Rong was in charge of the household, it was not easy for them to even see their father's face.

Yes, they are also father’s concubines!


      
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.