Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rebirth of Spoiled Crown Princess ch 221

 


Chapter 221: The Battle of Mother-in-law and Daughter-in-law

 After dinner.

 Finally, there were two mother-in-law and daughter-in-law left. The Lao taitai sat there and smiled when she looked at Shen Biyun: “My dear daughter-in-law, you only said that you brought Yaozu to visit relatives. Why don’t you want to go back? Still thinking of marrying into the General’s Mansion as a concubine? “

“Who told you.” Shen Biyun blurted out. Although she has this idea, but she refused to admit it.

“Someone told me that my grandson suffered so much because of your behavior. What can you say? Where is my Tan family wronged you. You still want change my grandson’s surname. You know it’s wrong!” The Lao taitai said as she patted the table, the majesty came up.

“When I am going to change Yaozu’s surname. He will still belong to the Tan family even after marrying into the General Mansion.”

“Is my Tan family can’t raise my grandson and still have to let others to raise? You are a woman who has no shame. Your husband just as entered the soil, you were thinking about remarrying. Your abacus is pretty good. It seems that you didn’t mean to tell me at all. Do you want to cook mature rice with raw rice? Tell you, don’t think about it. I will take my grandson back. As for you, I will divorce!”

Tan Lao taitai seething in anger.

Shen Biyun was also angry when she heard this. This discarded woman is not the same as a widow. If she is divorced by the Tan family, That means even if the General is willing to marry her, but her status is will be a bit shorter than others. How can she let this happen:”Mother, I have no credit and hard work in the Tan family. I just unfortunate to no husband, but I gave birth to a grandson for the Tan family, you can’t treat me like this. Even if I want to remarry, it’s not for me to think about it alone. If Yaozu enters the General’s mansion, the General is not someone else, but his biaojiu. He will not be thin to him, and his future will be guaranteed. He is my son, how could I not consider him?”

“Let’s rest, My own grandson doesn’t have to rely on the breath of others to live. Although my son is gone, Tan family won’t let the only grandson suffer…” Tan Lao taitai said angrily.

“No, I won’t let my son leave me, and Yaozu also won’t agree. He needs my care…” Shen Biyun said.

The lao taitai snorted coldly: “He can bear have his father dead same has no mother. Moreover, his mother will only bring him shame. When he grows up, I tell him, he will understand.”

“Shame? I didn’t do anything.”

 “Didn’t do? I didn’t have time. I look at this General’s mansion, even if you are willing to be a concubine, others may not accept you, otherwise I wouldn’t receive a letter.” The Tan lao taitai sneered.

“Yes, who wrote that letter?”

“Don’t worry about this. I don’t think the letter has exaggerated the facts at all. Once you came to the General’s Mansion, I knew you didn’t want to go back. My family is really unfortunate.” Lao taitai lamented.

Shen Biyun was only thinking about the letter and did not respond for a while.

And the lao taitai waved her hand: “You go out, I don’t want to see you. I must take Yaozu back, there is no room for discussion. “

Shen Biyun went out desperately, she immediately came to Beiyuan. The old lady hasn’t slept yet, Min’er use a small bamboo hammer to hit her calf. Seeing Shen Biyun coming, the expression on her face hardly changed, but Min’er retreated.

“Aunt, do you know who wrote the letter? It turns out that my mother-in-law didn’t come here for no reason, she came here after reading the letter.”

“Who else could be? An Qingran wrote it.” The old lady was not surprised at all.

“Is my Biaosao asked her to do this?” Shen Biyun sighed. “I can’t tell. She usually doesn’t care about anything. She stabbed a knife in the back. It’s ruthless.”

“Even if Lian Jinyu’s work is also normal, who let your family Yaozu almost killed him…”

 “But…”

“Nothing but, I guess An Qingran did it herself. Lian Jinyu couldn’t think of such a trick. If she could think of it, she wouldn’t come to me for a peace talk.

“Then what should I do?” Shen Biyun looked miserable, “My mother-in-law said want to take Yaozu back. Aunt, you know, I can’t live without Yaozu. My soul will be gone when the child is gone.

“You, things are getting complicated now, I can’t help you either. I never thought that your mother-in-law would come. What would you tell me to do? “

Shen Biyun heard that her aunt also can’t do anything, she couldn’t help sitting there stupidly. She shed tears, it was her birthday today, the happiest day, but she was only half happy. This An Qingran!

She never thought that this little girl turned out to be her nemesis.

Now what is the use of knowing.

An lao taitai sat there and said nothing. Shen Biyun was just in a daze. finally bell hit for the third watch. Shen Biyun got up helplessly. She hadn’t slept this night.

TN: third of the five night watch periods 23:00-01:00 (old).

 In the Dongnuange, Lian Jinyu looked at An Zhongtao. At the moment, the color of the latter’s face was not so good. He sat there and read a book. Lian Jinyu whispered: “General, it’s late at night, it’s time to rest.”

An Zhongtao gave a hum, put the book down and looked at Lian Jinyu: “Tan lao taitai came here today by invitation. Was it your letter?”

Because in the banquet, lao taitai said something out of the ordinary.

Lian Jinyu’s heart tightened. He has been in Dongnuange for so long and has not spoken. Now he said such a sentence, but in a tone of accusing and doubting. She smiled: “I don’t know about this letter…

“Really?” An Zhongtao’s tone was still suspicious.

Lian Jinyu was very helpless: “If General doesn’t believe me, I can’t do anything about it. However, when Tan lao taitai came, we learned that many things are not like what Shen Biyun said. She is not a refuge, but a visiting friend. There is nothing wrong with the lao taitai coming to pick them up, right? After all, living here is not a long-term solution. And Tan Mansion is already unhappy…”

An Zhongtao didn’t say anything.

In fact, in his heart, he felt that his cousin was a strange woman. Such a strong woman was devoted to him, which made him somewhat proud.

And now that such a big movement is made. If someone is curious about it, it will become talk of town. At that time what is there really explain and Shen Biyun’s reputation also will be bad.

Furthermore, in this way, his hopes were lost.

Shen Biyun will never stay again.

In short, he was very upset.

Seeing him like this, Lian Jinyu was also a little disappointed in her heart,thinking that men are really insatiable. It is really eyeing what’s in the pot as one eats from one’s bowl. It’s really let people heartbreaking.

T/N: eyeing what’s in the pot as one eats from one’s bowl. (idiom); not content with what one already has; (of men, typically) to have the wandering eye.

Therefore, she was also lazy and didn’t say anything.

Sitting on the side, he began to tease Xiao Mingchen. General heard Mingchen’s babble, his expression softened and also came closer to tease: “Mingchen is my pride. You must be good at cultivating him.”

Naturally, Lian Jinyu said yes.


Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.