Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rebirth of Spoiled Crown Princess Ch 228

 


Chapter 228: Person send to poison.

When the nanny was brought over, she couldn’t stand up anymore. Shen Biyun charged on when she sees her: “Why did you wrong me? When did I let you harm Mingchen? You make it clear today! “

The nanny looked at Shen Biyun and immediately pleaded:”Miss Shen, I kept all the silver you gave me. I don’t want it anymore. I damn it. I shouldn’t hurt such a small child… Furen, General, forgive me…”

While she was talking to Shen Biyun, she turned around and kowtowing the General and Furen and burst in tears.

“When did I give you the money, Are you wronging me with things that I don’t know? Really…” As she said, Shen Biyun rushed up to rip and beat the nanny, but the nanny didn’t hide, she just squatted on her head and kept on kowtow, blood oozing from her forehead.

 “I found out the silver. There are fifty taels in total…” Lian Jinyu said to An Zhongtao, “All the people’s rooms have been searched, and there is nothing suspicious.”

Shen Biyun stopped suddenly, she looked at An Zhongtao: “Cousin, this thing is definitely not what I did. I don’t know who framed me. Cousin, think about it. Now I want to stay in the General’s Mansion, but I don’t have a single character when I leave the mansion. How can I do this kind of thing? If the young master has something wrong, I am afraid that the General and Furen are only concerned about sadness, and there is no mood to marry a concubine…”

 “I don’t want to hear you say a word.” An Zhongtao’s face was pale. And Lian Jinyu also had the same expression, she was even more shaky: “If anything happens to Mingchen, I will not let you go. I offer you delicious food and treat you as a distinguished guest in the General’s Mansion. But what have you done? “

Lian Jinyu almost blurted out, saying that she had been thinking about her man.

Reading at thenovelsiread.blogspot.com

 She was so angry that she couldn’t say anything for a while. Mingchen was her life. Seeing that she was about to faint, An Zhongtao immediately took her in his arms: “Come here, go to the doctor… …”

Shen Biyun still wanted to argue, but when the situation was in chaos, she stomped bitterly: “Cousin, I haven’t done this at all, and I can’t make me hold the blame. I will find out the truth… …”

An Zhongtao just snorted coldly. He didn’t say anything. Instead, he picked up Lian Jinyu and walked out. The nanny was also taken out, while Shen Biyun stood there blankly with flushing face. She looked around, and there were only two little girls left in the room, seeing her look over, and hurriedly lowered their heads.

 Shen Biyun saw An Zhongtao holding Lian Jinyu and walking towards Dongnuange. It wouldn’t look good for her to follow behind and explain, and they must hate her to death.

    What should she do?

  She ran to Beiyuan. At that time, the old Furen was lying on the bed. Min’er was beating her leg next to her, she closed her eyes to rest.

 “Auntie, help me.” Shen Biyun half-kneeled in front of the bed as soon as they met, pulling the sleeve of the old lady to cry.

 The old Furen opened her eyes: “What’s the matter?”

“Auntie, do you know that An Mingchen was poisoned? The nanny said that it was me who poisoned him. My cousin found me just now, and he believed it to be true. Aunty, if you don’t save me, I have no way to survive. “

“Is that your poison?”

  “Aunt, how could I poison? I did nothing. Aunt, if you don’t believe me, I won’t be able to survive. Believe me…” Shen Biyun said with a cry.

“Hey, how could something like this happen, is my poor little grandson okay? you maids, don’t hurry and inquire about the situation, What’s going on now, why don’t you go and see what the doctor says?” The old Furen said to the maid beside her.

  Shen Biyun sat up straight: “Aunty, I really didn’t do anything. It must be Lian Jinrong, or someone else, who didn’t want me to enter the General’s Mansion, so they pushed these things on me. Auntie must believe me.”

“Well, of course I believe you. But people have evidence. I’ll just say nothing but believe you, do you think there will be strength? “The old Furen sighed.

 Shen Biyun was stunned: “The aunt, what should we do? If something like this happens, the General’s Mansion will definitely not allow me anymore. If I can’t, I will be sent off. An Mingchen doesn’t know what’s going on now, damn it. Who is it deal with a child is a bastard’s, how can be so cruel.”

Reading at thenovelsiread.blogspot.com

Old Furen sighed: “I really hope that your cousin can hear you, maybe he will believe you. It’s just that you tell me now, I can’t call the shots either…”

   Shen Biyun didn’t know what she meant when she said this. Is she helping or not?

Before the new wet nurse found her, she tried all the milk before feeding it to Xiao Mingchen, but Xiao Mingchen didn’t know if it was intolerance or other reasons, so she only ate a little bit.

    An Qingran stayed by An Mingchen’s side. Before the new nurse found, she tried all the milk before feeding it to Xiao Mingchen. It’s just that Xiao Mingchen didn’t know if it was intolerance or other reasons. He only ate a little bit, and most of them vomited out. Seeing his little face getting thinner day by day, the General’s Mansion began to recruit nurses. After looking for a few, finally found a suitable one. Xiao Mingchen is better. It’s just that his stomach and intestines are injured, and his body is still very weak, An Qingran gritted her teeth with anger:”Mother, did my father really think don’t want to report to the official?”

Lian Jinyu shook her head: “Your father is still thinking about his old feelings and intends to forgive Shen Biyun for what she did. Just let her leave the General’s mansion.”

    An Qingran’s expression ashed, but her father had decided what she could say. Just think it’s cheaper for that woman.

  “You said, what is her purpose for doing this?” Lian Jinyu said quietly, “She is also a mother, so why would she start with such a small child. Besides, if something happens to Mingchen, how can your father have the intention of marrying a concubine again? Isn’t she getting hopeless instead? “

Reading at thenovelsiread.blogspot.com

    An Qingran listened and sat down: “Mother believe her?”

   “No, I don’t believe her and will not forgive her. Maybe she was crazy and was forced by Tan lao taitai. She probably thought that we would not find her out, so she did this.”

“How can it not be found? We are not fools.” An Qingran was suddenly thoughtful when she said this: “Can Shen Biyun be so stupid? Give money directly to the nurse and let her to poison. Doesn’t she know that I am studying medicine?” An Qingran shook her head.

   Lian Jinyu sighed, “Although your brother will not be in any danger now, he is just suffering from minor sins at such a young age. I don’t know if he will suffer any problems when he grows up, poor child…. From then on, no matter who it is, I will never allow them to hurt Mingchen. “

    An Qingran is still frowning: “It seems that I have to ask Tan lao taitai, when are they leaving…”

 Her home does not allow others to run rampant here.

    Say who will come here.

  Tan lao taitai is here.


Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.