Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rebirth of Spoiled Crown Princess Ch 229

 


Chapter 229: Behind the scene

She looked at Mingchen and sighed: “I am also responsible for the suffering of the young master. Knowing that, I should have let Shen Biyun go back with me, and save her from harming you.”

When Lian Jinyu heard her say this, she was a bit to blame, but now she is embarrassed: “Co mother-in-law does not have to blame herself, Shen Biyun’s affairs are her own affairs and have nothing to do with you. “

“It doesn’t matter, I didn’t know before, and no one told me. I just know now that I’m really late. It just so happened that Young Master seems to be getting better. If you don’t want to report to the officer to punish her, allow me to take her away. Anyway, I don’t think about anything else, just for my grandson, I have to let her go back with me. Before I told gave up her. Thinking about it now, she’s better to stay in Tan’s house wherever she goes, at least I’m still there, she can’t do any terrible things……” Tan Lao taitai spoke earnestly.

Reading at thenovelsiread.blogspot.com

Lian Jinyu nodded as soon as she heard it: “I have to discuss this matter with the General. I will inform your old person later…”

Tan Lao taitai sighed again and left.

Lian Jinyu got up and went to find An Zhongtao.

An Qingran still does not leave Dongnuange. She has been eating and living here for three days, and now she is not at ease about anyone.

Lian Jinyu told An Zhongtao about Tan lao taitai’s affairs, and An Zhongtao nodded: “Let them go, I won’t pursue Shen Biyun’s affairs anymore… I wonder if Furen can be fair?”

He had decided, and yet ask her what’s the use.

Lian Jinyu had to nod her head: “They are all relatives, so I can’t be too stiff. As long as my Mingchen can recover, I would be willing to serve her as a slave. “

“Where is this? She is gone and will never come back. This relative is afraid that she will be cut off from then on…” An Zhongtao’s expression has been ghastly. Mainly because Shen Biyun is his cousin and he was a little bit interested in her for a while. And he felt that it was his own behaviour that caused Mingchen to suffer trouble.

Hearing what he said, Lian Jinyu didn’t say anything anymore.

The General’s Mansion began to prepare a banquet for Tan lao taitai. When Shen Biyun saw it, she didn’t know whether the lao taitai was going to leave her or not. She didn’t tell her whether she was going or staying. She was like a mouse crossing the street. She was so faceless.

I had to come to the old Furen again: “Aunty, tomorrow my mother-in-law said to leave, you help me talk to my cousin. Let him investigate further, I want to meet the nanny and ask her why she framed me and find out who the murderer is. She must know. “

An Lao taitai sighed: “It’s not that my aunt didn’t help you. You don’t see what is happening now. So many things have happened, do you think the General Mansion can accommodate you? After you go back, get along with Tan mother- in-law, otherwise your life will be difficult…”

“Aunty, after going back, I will not have a good life anymore. I’m afraid I won’t be a slave all day long. It depends on my mother-in-law’s face…”

“With Yaozu, she won’t be too difficult for you” An lao taitai said here, she lay on her Ruan tu and closed eyes again.

Shen Biyun was very sad and desperate when she saw this. Obviously, her aunt didn’t plan to help her anymore. She had no hope left.

She slumped. The front yard was busy with the farewell event. Tan lao taitai was telling her servants to pack and load the carriage. And Lian Jinrong stood there to help, openly. When she saw Shen Biyun, her eyes lit up and she was about to step forward. Shen Biyun did not give her a chance either and turned away.

Reading at thenovelsiread.blogspot.com

Lian Jinrong raised her brows, and a sneer appeared at the corner of her mouth.

Shen Biyun slowly returned to her house, looking at all the luxury in the house, complicated emotions surged in her heart. If she could stay, then everything would still be the same. She would still have children with her cousin. That child will also become the young master of the General’s Mansion. When that time comes and she will get whatever she wants. But who is the black hand behind this?

Is it Lian Jinrong or Lian Jinyu?

Lian Jinyu shouldn’t be cruel to take her own son against her. And Lian Jinrong should have the opportunity and motivation, and kill two birds with one stone. Besides An Mingchen, she was really a master when she drove away her.

But why doesn’t Auntie help me?

She couldn’t figure out how, her aunt’s attitude was different from when she first came. Is it because she disappointed with her?

 Shen Biyun hated herself secretly. Knowing that so many things would happen, she should have used some methods to cook mature rice with her cousin. Now he will not care about her.

Thinking of this, she turned and walked out.

When she passed by the door of Beiyuan old Furen’s room, the maids were not there. She wanted to move forward and beg her again. When she walked to the window, she heard her aunt’s voice coming: “Girl Min, you are very neat. This is for you, you just hold it.”

Min’er’s voice sounded: “The slave only did what the old furen told him. Fortunately, the nanny knew who was more important than whom and did not confess us, but just gave out Miss Shen according to our confession. Of course, the two hundred taels of silver also played a role… But the old furen, the servant girl is afraid that the nanny will confess us. If the General sends her off to an official, This kind of thing must be imprisoned without beheading, she may not be able to fight to the end. “

“I thought of this a long time ago, and would intercede for her. How can the General’s face be sold to me.” The old Furen said confidently.

Shen Biyun was almost fainting outside the window.

No wonder my aunt didn’t intercede for her, it turned out that she did all this, but why did she sacrifice herself?

Shen Biyun almost wanted to rush in.

At this time, that Min’er said again: “It’s just Miss Shen’s business, what does the old lady plan to do? Let her go back?”

“She should go back too, both Lian Jinrong and Lian Jinyu are both terrible things. She couldn’t fight, so I took Yaozu in for nothing. I thought for her. Anyway, the General will not send her off to an official. She will be good for her after she returns, and she can also protect us from disasters. “

Shen Biyun heard that her legs were soft here, why did she go in? What about making her face shameless, she would tell others that she was crazy and bite indiscriminately. Besides, with such aunt here, she doesn’t want to stay in the General’s Mansion anymore. If she barely stayed, she would not know how she died.

What else was said in the room, she couldn’t hear clearly, and walked out of the yard with one foot and one foot shallow. She looked around, and the whole General Mansion was still majestic, just like when she first came. But now this mansion in her eyes, it was like a tiger’s mouth, it was better to leave.

She came to the study. When she entered, An Zhongtao was looking at the writing on the wall with the door behind his back, and his back was a little sad. She said:”Cousin, let me tell you something…” Shen Biyun’s voice was sad.

An Zhongtao turned around: “Is there anything else we can say?”


Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.